Surgery Appointment Scheduling
Confirm that you have read each statement below by checking the box next to each statement, then click the “Submit” button to schedule your surgery appointment.
- • Drop off is 7:15am – 8:15am. Pick up is 4:00-5:00 (we close at 5:30)
- • You will receive a reminder email and/or call 1-2 days prior to the appointment. Be sure it is on a day that works with your calendar. If you must reschedule, let us know by email email@example.com at least 24 hours, so another pet can be placed in your pet's specific spot.
- • Surgery ages are 4 months (16 weeks) to 7 years for cats and dogs (younger and older exceptions are allowed at Veterinarian descretion)
- • A Note Field is available for your questions or get a message to the staff at the time we confirm the appointment.
- • If you are on government assistance, or need a portion of the surgery cost sponsored by a donor, one-time assistance may be available.
- • Donations needed!
- • Pets can get vaccinations and a microchip on the day of surgery.
- • If your pet is current on vaccinations or your dog is currently receiving heartworm prevention (with a test in the last 12 months) bring a copy of these purchase and medical records on the morning of surgery.
- • If you have more than one pet to bring on one day, choose a day or two into the future to help ensure the remaining number of spots are available.
- • We are currently scheduling appointments 2-3 weeks in advance.
- • If you cannot wait this long or you have a pregnant cat or dog, mention this in the Note field or contact your primary care veterinary clinic to check appointment availability.